Studying at Georgia Tech-Europe is priceless! Before signing up for the Georgia Tech-Europe program, please review the program costs, and read our Withdrawal & Refund Policy, linked at the bottom of the page.
IMPORTANT: Please note that Georgia Tech-Europe is a campus abroad program and not a study abroad program. As such, our tuition and program charge structure is different from Georgia Tech's study abroad programs due to the increased resources needed to operate our own program and campus. Please read the information below and make sure you understand the costs. In-state and out-of-state students DO NOT pay the same tuition. Please review our PROGRAM COSTS.
Program Deposit: $500 deposit payable at the time you apply. This deposit is non-refundable once you are accepted into the program. No exceptions.
Tuition: Tuition is set by the The Board of Regents of the State of Georgia (BOR). In-state students pay in-state tuition; out-of-state and international students pay a higher rate of tuition, as noted in the "Program Costs" section below (please click on the semester you are interested in once following the link). The BOR typically sets tuition each April for the upcoming academic year that begins in the Fall.
Please note that a new tuition structure was put in place effective Fall 2020 and beyond, with increases in tuition for out-of-state/international students. In-state/resident students will continue to pay in-state/resident tuition at GTE.
Program Charges: Include housing costs and the Georgia Tech-Europe Fees (i.e Medical Insurance, student ISIC card, Administrative Fees).
Please click on the button below, entitled "Program Costs," where you will find all tuition and program charges listed for each semester.
Additional Costs (i.e., costs in addition to tuition and program charges)
- Airfare: approximately $1,500-2,000 (highly variable depending on the time of year) - Please do not buy your airfare until instructed to do so on the student's closed Facebook group.
- Eurail Pass: Between $700-1,300 (prices vary; you will learn more about this after you are accepted into the program)
- Passport: $145.00 application and processing fee (US Government). Expedited service: An additional $60
- Visa and Campus France Fees
- Spring/Fall: approximately $375 (ALL non-E.U. citizen students will need a visa)
- Summer: Some international students will need a visa and will be contacted by GTE staff in Atlanta.
- Summer students: US students may or may not need a visa for stays under 90 days, international students may or may not need a visa (check with Ms.Bass). The Schengen visa required for some non-US citizens will be free (subject to change).
- Meals & Weekend Travel: Students should plan on budgeting at least $200 per week for their meals and weekend travels. Lunch on class days is included for Summer students only.
- Books & Supplies: approximately $500 (highly variable depending on the course load)
- Note on Meals: There is no meal plan at Georgia Tech-Europe in the Spring and Fall. Students will have access to low-cost meals through a French student dining hall. Summer students will have lunch provided on class days only.
Before applying to the Georgia Tech-Europe program, please make sure that you have read and understand our Withdrawal & Refund Policy, linked below. There will be no exceptions made to this policy.