Online Application Procedures for Students New to Georgia Tech
- Apply through the Georgia Tech online application interface.
- For “Program of Study,” select “Masters.” For “Planned Campus,” select “GT-Europe.” (note: you may need to select "GT-Lorraine" for the Fall 2023 recruiting season until the application interface is updated.)
- After completing your online application, you will be permitted to check the status by logging into "Status Checking" at www.gradadmiss.gatech.edu.
Procedure for Students in the OMSCS Program
- Students who are currently enrolled in the Online Master of Science Program in Computer Science may be eligible to spend a semester or more at Georgia Tech-Europe after completing and showing grades for at least two semesters in the OMSCS program.
- Interested students who are currently in their second semester or more should reach out to email@example.com for more information. In your email, please include your GTID along with the specialization you are pursuing in the OMSCS program, along with the semester(s) you'd like to participate. All requests to study at Georgia Tech-Europe will be reviewed, and then either approved or denied, on an individual basis by the College of Computing.
Procedure for Students in Other Online Masters Programs
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.