Current Georgia Tech Students
Eligibility – Current GT Students
Must be at least 18 years of age by the program departure date.
Minimum 2.5 GPA at time of application.
In good academic and disciplinary standing at the time you apply and up until departure.
- If you are placed on academic or disciplinary probation after acceptance into the program, you will not be able to participate in the program and will be assessed all fees as outlined in our Withdrawal & Refund Policy.
Open to Georgia Tech undergraduates of all majors, fall, spring, and summer.
First Year Students
- First-year students starting in the fall may apply during their first semester for the summer semester. They will be accepted conditionally, based on achieving a 2.5 GPA in their first semester.
- First-year students who do not achieve a 2.5 GPA in their first semester will be dropped from the program and their $500 will be refunded.
Transfer Students (transferring to GT from another university)
- Summer and Fall transfers: Eligible to apply for Spring semester at earliest.
- Fall transfers: Eligible to apply for the Summer semester at the earliest, although the Summer program may be waitlisted by the start of the Spring semester.
Students can study through their last semester at Tech - we are a campus abroad and not study abroad, so the 36-hour rule does not apply!
Current GT students - Start your application today!
- Submit GTE application through our online application portal. (You will be directed to the Office of International Education's website to apply.)
- Pay $500 program deposit through the online application portal.