Program Structure - Mechanical Engineering
Graduate courses are offered Fall or Spring semesters at Georgia Tech-Europe.
- Fall and Spring: 9-12 semester hours
- Summer: No courses offered
Language of instruction is English.
Students may pursue a thesis or non-thesis option, and 30 semester hours of coursework are required to graduate.
In order to transfer to the Georgia Tech Atlanta campus in their third semester, students must first obtain a GRA in Atlanta.
Benefits to studying Mechanical Engineering at GT-Europe
- Course offerings are diverse with a strength in acoustics and the mechanics of materials.
- Students may participate in several laboratories.
- Lower cost structure than in Atlanta - all graduate students pay in-state tuition.
- Opportunities to discover Europe on long weekends.
- Adds a global dimension to your degree.
Dual-degree students from partner institutions
- Contact the International Relations office at your school for information on eligibility to apply to Georgia Tech-Europe.
- Reach out to Professor Bertrand Boussert with any questions related to the program.